Rely on VitraQ to see your projects through.
Whether you’re an architect, contractor, property manager or developer, VitraQ is standing by with expertise, capabilities and experience to make your window or door projects run smoothly
Why choose us?
Local Project Management
- Deliveries based on your schedule, helping you avoid costly delays.
- Product staging to help ensure materials remain in ideal condition until install.
- On-site support, including field measurements, testing and quality inspections.
Local Installation Solutions
- Local factory-trained service technicians available to provide on-site installation training and assistance to your crew.
- Full installation shop drawings, including window and door elevations, product specifications and management details.
- No-cost design development and contract documentation, including elevation and detail drawings and installation design.
- CAD drawings and detailing.
- Analysis of project needs and schematic design to help determine products within cost parameters.
- Value engineering with savings analysis to help ensure your project doesn’t go over budget.
Dedicated Local Service
- Trained service department that regularly visit your jobsite, so you don’t have to go through third parties if issues arise.
- VitraQ service techs that provide service directly to residents after the project is complete.
- One of the best warranties in the industry that’s supported by local service teams.
Diversity and Quality
- Accurate ordering, dependable delivery and some of the fastest lead times in the industry.
- Preassembled windows and doors, factory-assembled combinations and prefinished interiors to save you time.
- A wide offering of glass options, window sizes, sound-reducing windows and other product choices so you can offer exactly what customers want.
Residential Buildings projects:
Do you want to start a project?
Request a quote:
+44 (0) 7398 117 550
Trading offices address:
31 Icknield Close
Ickleford Hitchin SG5 3TD UK
Monday - Friday:
09:00 – 17:00